Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Movement

The first time I felt E inside was at 18 weeks. We were in church and Pastor Joe was telling a story and exclaimed, "Get out of here devil!" (which was part of the story.) She must have been really into it because I felt 1, 2, 3 kicks! I was so excited that I began to tear up.

A couple weeks later, M and I were laying in bed and I noticed a heck of a lot of kicking. I grabbed M's hand and for the first time, he felt our little girl trying to break free.

A few nights ago, M was in the living room with E and she was giggling. M grabbed his video camera and low and behold, the girl rolled over BOTH ways by herself and my husband was lucky enough to catch it on camera.

It's so surreal to me that she was kicking in my belly and once looked like this.:


Can now do this:

No comments:

Post a Comment