Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My 6 month old baby

Really? Half a year has gone by?

I'm in the chiropractor today, rushing to change a poopy diaper before my appointment. This week has been really hectic getting ready for Thanksgiving. I look at the clock. 10:55am. In 5 minutes it will mark exactly when E was born.

I take a deep breath, hug the little girl on my lap, and take in those next 5 minutes. I'm remembering one of the greatest days of my life. I drift off away in my thoughts until a little hand reaches around and grabs my face. She wants me to pick her up and let her stand. Her two little arms wrap around my neck and she squeezes me tight and I give the sweet little girl a kiss and thank God for this little miracle He gave us.

Happy half birthday, beautiful.













No comments:

Post a Comment