Monday, September 23, 2013

Preview

SI've been brainstorming new things I want to try. I've had a small list going for a while and now that Emery is older it's been so much easier to compile a list that includes stuff for her too.

So, some things you have to look forward to:

Making my own butter. Something everyone should do after they see how easy it is.

Kombucha. I'm finally taking the leap in making in. I'm waiting for my 1 gallon jar to arrive!

Momma getting her style back.. It's something I've been working on you know when those PP clothes just don't fit anymore. What helped me get through that.

Crafts with Emery.

Making my own flour. True story. I'm getting all Laura Ingalls on everyone.

DIY decorations. This won't come till much later when we find our house within a few months

New recipes.

So on, and so on.

I'm really excited to keep up this tradition up. I know I'm looking forward to it, I hope you are too!


No comments:

Post a Comment