Wednesday, July 11, 2012

2-7 weeks.

Wow, I can't believe that it has been over 7 weeks since our little girl decided to make her appearance. I'm in shock most of the time with how much I love her. Even on the toughest days, all she has to do is smile and I forget every cranky moment that had happened that day.

Between the weeks of 2-7 she has changed so much. She was 9.2 pounds at birth and then went down to 8.10 at her first appointment. Much to my surprise at her 1 month appointment E was 11.10 and I'm sure now she is bigger than that. She is also 24 inches long. E is in 3 month clothing and can even wear 3-6  month clothing. The poor girl barely wore her newborn clothes.

Besides E being a big girl, she is also so sweet. Around week 4 she started smiling with real smiles. I will admit that I cried. I couldn't believe that God gave me such a precious gift and here she was growing and learning right before my very eyes. I feel like that every day. I'm so blessed to have this little girl.

She is cooing and talking to us a little  more everyday, and it makes my heart melt. We sometimes have conversations that last only 5 minutes but I will remember forever.

Procrastination at its finest. I started writing this weeks ago and this short post was just finished today. I'm making my commitment to take the time to write from now on as a commitment to myself, for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment