Monday, April 8, 2013

WLC Week 4

You know.. It's really easy to lose weight when you are sick and can't eat anything for 4 days. The scale may have been good to me, but recovering my body this last week was really hard.

After I got my appetite back, I just wanted to eat everything! I managed to control myself and I only gained a pound. I'm considering that a healthy pound gained though.

Good  news, I can fit into a dress that I haven't been able to wear in two years.

Bad news, I haven't been able to work out.

Starting week 5 today and I plan on starting my yoga again and my old Zumba instructor DVD's

I did really well over the weekend and managed to get under the 140's. I'm really happy if I stayed at 138. Now, I really just need to tone up. I plan on being at least a size 6 by the end of April and a size 4 by E's birthday in May!

Here's to a great start for week 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment