Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Healthy living

I really struggled with my last weight loss challenge. In the beginning, I did great. I lost inches and pounds. I was able to fit in my clothes and then I tanked. I gained everything back and then some. I think I was stressed and needed all my emotions in check before I even started again.

It just goes to show you that you it's not just physical, it's emotional. With that being said, I was happy to hear that my same group would be doing another challenge, but this would be called "The Healthy Living Challenge". I decided to join this time. I made my physical goals, but I also made an emotional one.

My goals:

-Be active for at least an hour a day
-Focus on losing inches instead of focusing on weight
-Run. I want to be confident and not intimidated by running.

I'm using different ways to help keep myself accountable this time. I'll be using myfitnesspal and I'm going to continue blogging about this.

It's going to be a struggle, especially moving out of state next week. I'm determined this time to not only look better, but feel better!

My biggest struggle is going to be food. I'm a sucker for mint milanos and peanut butter sandwiches. Having my food diary public though is going to help a lot. Here's to another round, hoping to be successful this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment