Sunday, July 7, 2013

New chapter

Boxes, packing tape, and bubble wrap have taken over my life in the last week. We are heading out in a couple days, and we are almost ready to go.

I never in a million years thought I would look forward to moving across state away from our loved ones. Time and time again we have prayed that God would lead us in the right direction, and He is.

But, it's still hard to think of leaving our cute, split level townhouse. My took her first step here, said her first word, crawled. She was even born into the world here. So many fond memories are living through these walls now as we are off to create new ones.

I'm not a writer by any means, but I know family wants to keep up to date on our happenings with pictures and what not. I will try and keep this updated as much as possible for our dear family and friends.

So here we go family. When you read again, it will be written from the good old state of Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment