Friday, April 4, 2014

Growing like a weed

Soon Emery will be 2 years old!

Right now she is putting words together and forming lots of sentences.


It's getting harder to get pictures of her. Her patience is at a zero, especially for posing with pictures.



She loves to be outside and play, but her most favorite thing to do is to still snuggle with mommy and daddy.







She loves to sing her ABC's and count her 1-2-3's. I'm constantly amazed by how much she is repeating and learning.







Lately we are still doing improvements on the house. A recent storm left us this nice hole so now we have to replace a window or two.

We found out a couple months ago that I had mono at some point in the last 6 months. We were wondering why I was so tired and felt so sick all the time. After a million tests we found out that I was recovering from Mono and that it could take months. Thankfully, the Curious George Christmas movie what helped us get through that during the day while Mike was at work.
Emery has learned that if she asks for it very nicely and says please that she would most likely get to watch it if I was sick. So, it's been Christmas here for the last few months.


I'm happy to say that I'm starting to feel better and I'm getting more and more energy back to continue with day to day things.

We are at the point now where it's still chaotic in our house, but I can actually start decorating and organizing things. So hopefully I'll be posting more pictures of things up and it looking like we own it and live here.



With love,
J

1 comment:

  1. Al and I hope you are feeling better. Emery is getting so big and growing fast! It is nice that you can be home with her. I am excited that you can start decorating! That is one of my favorite things to do. I watch HGTV and they always have good ideas. Hugs and love to you, Mike, and sweet Emery!

    ReplyDelete