Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Here we go!

Please excuse me while I do a massive update with tons of posts. I planned on updating once or twice a month but with how I was feeling during the first trimester of this second pregnancy, I was lucky enough to keep my eyes open to entertain E, let alone type. ;) (Seriously, God bless Curious George and Netflix.)

Now that we are on our way out of the the first trimester and into the second, I'm feeling much better.

I found out I was pregnant a few days after Mike's birthday and it was such a shock for us, but very much wanted and we are so excited to give E a little brother or sister.

With E, I was very sick and tired throughout my whole pregnancy. It was really hard on my emotionally and physically because I wasn't really mentally prepared to what pregnancy would actually do to my body.

With this one, I had some morning sickness in the beginning that had lasted about 3-4 weeks but nausea has mostly gone away and now I just have extreme fatigue. I'm napping at least 2 hours a day when E naps, and I'm sleeping mostly through the night with only having to get up a couple times.

Overall, I'm enjoying this pregnancy more than E's because I'm not so sick. It's a struggle to go out and do stuff. Like heading the grocery store becomes a daunting task because it just drains me bu the time I get home. But I remember it's not just me, I'm also keeping track of a very energetic toddler.

E doesn't get what's going on, which I expected. However, I know she is going to be an amazing big sister. She loves babies and she will be so happy to find out we get to keep this one, and it's real!

No comments:

Post a Comment